This week has been a little calmer for me. Which is great. It’s March Break and I’ve got two kids home from school who demand quite a bit of my attention. 😉 I’ve been very fortunate though in that my husband has been able to take a bit of time off. So we’ve spent our down time playing Monopoly Junior, visiting Grandma and Grandpa and watching movies. A pretty great week if I do say so myself!
Here are some of my faves this week:
1) Now those who know me know that I am a VERY loyal coffee drinker. But recently a friend piqued my interest on the wonderful world and HUGE varieties of David’s Tea – and I’m hooked! So many lovely flavours to choose from, and an equally awesome assortment of teapots, mugs and accessories to drink your tea in style! I fell IN LOVE with this little teapot and mug set. I bought it it blue…but I’m SO going back for the coral!
* Just one note about David’s Tea – I was recently made aware from another friend that many of their teas contain artificial flavours. If this is something you’d prefer not to have, check their website before making your tea buying decisions!
2) Downton Abbey paper dolls!!! I’m sorry to have to mention this show two weeks in a row but this was just too darn funny not to. 😉 I died with laughter at the Countess’ “expressions” below. Anyone who’s seen the show can appreciate how funny these are. You can find them to download and print here!!!
3) Fossil Bags! This week I finally got a new bag. I’ve always loved Fossil bags but have never been able to justify the cost. Well……my birthday is Friday. So I bought this lovely one and I’m just so happy with it. 🙂
4) ReStyle Shop’s Prints on Etsy! I bought this photography themed print a couple of months back and I absolutely love it. I was going through some things yesterday and realized that I’ve yet to frame it and find a space for it in my home! LOVE the style of this art. I want one of each!
5) The Right Brained Business Plan book (available at Chapters). This is for all of my artist friends. I know I am not alone in my hatred for numbers and all things dry and boring when it comes to business. This book is FABULOUS! Definitely worth the read if you serious about planning your business. You can even download the work sheets for free from the website!
6) ONE more from my boyfriend Michael Franti. 😉 I promise, you’ll be glad you watched this video. One of his most moving songs and videos ever. 🙂
What are you loving this week? I’d love to hear from you in the comments section below! 🙂