Gosh…looking back at the past couple of weeks I see that I’ve been bad at keeping up with What I’m Loving Wednesdays! BUT, I’m back this week to share with you more of what I’ve been loving lately. 🙂
1) Downton Abbey. I never in a million years would have thought I’d love a British period Drama so much in all my life, but there ya have it. I’m in LOVE with this show! The the acting is great, the costumes are fantastic, It’s funny and the characters are suberb! I dare you to watch…you’ll be hooked!
2) Nayla Natural Care. Love that they are an Ottawa based company with an amazing variety of natural products for you and for your home. Also? My friend Gwen owns it. And she’s pretty great. 🙂 My personal favorite products they carry are the Crazy Rumors lip balms and the Hugo Naturals Bath Bombs. If you aren’t following them on Facebook yet, please do! Gwen is always sharing tons of informative stuff!
3) No words necessary. Just love it because its so true. 🙂
4) These bracelets from BraceletCool on Etsy! So far I’ve bough…oh…6 or 7. 😉 I’m addicted! They are beautiful! They go with everything! And they are totally my style. Go show ’em some love! Or if you are as geeky as me, go buy the one in my brand colours. This made me so excited that I bought two. LOL!
5) Roller Skates!!!!!! Confession time: A few months back I decided that I wanted to play/learn to play Roller Derby. I don’t know what possessed me to do this but my fascination with this game and roller skating in general has me totally motivated to learn to skate. So I bought a pair. Just a beginners pair with some basic outdoor wheels. But the hope is that I’ll be good at this some day. I’m just waiting for the snow to melt so I can get out there and skate. So come spring, if you happen to see a woman laid out flat on the pavement with wheels in the air, please help me. It means I’ve fallen and I can’t get up. 😉
6) Michael Franti. Need I say more?
What are you loving right now? Share with me something cool! 🙂